- Service includes plates, flatware, all buffet
linens, utensils, and equipment.
- Prices will vary, depending upon menu selection,
level of service, length of event, number of guests and
other variables as may arise during the planning of events.
Applicable state sales tax and a 17% service charge will be applied
to all purchases. In addition, sales tax will be applied
to service charges and rental fees.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm
your reservation. Deposit amounts will vary depending on
the nature and size of your event. The balance of your bill
is due the day of your function unless prior arrangements
have been made. We honor corporate billing with the approval
of a credit application. A credit application must be approved
five days prior to your party.
- Due to rising processing costs, credit card charges
will be subject to a 3% surcharge. We accept Visa, MasterCard,
and American Express.
- Guaranteed guest counts are due seven (7) days prior
to your scheduled event. It is your responsibility to contact
us with this guarantee. If a guarantee is not received,
we will prepare and charge for the highest estimated guest
Affairs To Remember will be prepared to serve 5% over your
- Food and beverage prices are subject to change due
to market conditions. Menu prices cannot be guaranteed more
than 60 days prior to your event. In addition, Affairs To
Remember reserves the right to make a policy change with
60 days notice.
- Affairs To Remember cannot be held responsible for
stolen or lost items.
- In contracting to feed a given number of people,
Affairs To Remember does not necessarily agree to specific
quantities of any food item, but generally prepares more
than enough of any item in order to accommodate varying
appetites. Affairs To Remember maintains ownership of the
food throughout the event; however, we strive to accommodate
client’s wishes to keep leftovers under the following
- It will be the client’s responsibility to provide containers
- Client alone assumes responsibility for hygienic safety and
condition of food once it is out of caterer’s possession.
- A $.50 per person cake cutting and serving fee may be applied
to all client-provided cakes; this also covers cost of disposable
plate and fork provided by Affairs To Remember.
- If you wish to select a choice of two different entrees for
a plated meal there is an additional service charge of $2.25 per
person. When two entrees are selected, the same vegetable and
starch must accompany both.
- If you delay food service times, Affairs To Remember Catering
cannot be held responsible for the temperature or quality of food.
- There will be an additional labor charge or $75.00 if your event
runs more than a half-hour later than scheduled closing and $25.00
per half hour thereafter.
For additional information please call us at 702.449.1819 or e-mail: email@example.com